We surveyed over 100 residential builders throughout the United States and found some pretty clear results as to what they’re looking for from building material manufacturers, how they pick new products and what you can do to better target and convert them through your online efforts.
When reviewing their responses, two significant themes kept showing up:
- First: Builders view risk of the unknown as the biggest hurdle to overcome when considering switching to a new product.
- Second: Builders try to use a manufacturer’s website as their primary source of product information, but more often than not, they’re sorely disappointed with what’s available.
The Residential Builders Report highlights how you can sell to builders in a way that speaks directly to their pain points. We’ll also cover:
- Demographics of residential builders.
- What they want to see on your website.
- Examples of websites that builders love.
Download Your Free Report
Most consultants (like the first marketing firm I hired) would instantly say yes and begin over-promising.