Full-Stack Web Developer
As a Full-Stack Web Developer, your position will be developing new features of our website, as well as maintaining existing features. The ideal candidate should have a thorough knowledge of front-end coding and technologies (HTML/CSS/PHP/Adobe CS/WordPress/SEO). This position requires self-motivation, professionalism and the ability to handle multiple tasks and be a team player.
- Enter existing codebases and extend functionality for scoped features while maintaining an efficient and quality-driven timeline.
- Clear communication with team to drive scope initiatives and ensure timely delivery.
- Implement context-switching to other technologies, platforms, and server stacks.
- Assist in site maintenance and development
- Quickly learn, understand and implement new and/or old technologies to best leverage for particular projects
- Effectively deploy code to production environments to ensure high quality service
- Leverage your technical knowledge and creativity to find business opportunities within the company
- You will contribute to open source repositories on the company github (github.com/venveo)
- Communicate technical issues and risks clearly to ensure necessary actions are taken in a timely manner
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university
- Proficient in PHP and familiar with other server side web technologies
- Proficient in SQL driven databases and effective data-structuring
- Proficient in Git usage
- Demonstrate an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively communication and collaborate with people from a variety of different backgrounds, skills and cultures,
- Quickly build strong professional relationships with clients and co-workers,
- Work independently as needed
- Take active and sometimes creative measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service.
- Knowledge of frontend frameworks (i.e. Foundation, Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of frontend build processes and dependency management (i.e. Gulp,npm, webpack, etc)
- Knowledge of unit testing, dependency management, and clean code
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience with PHP frameworks and libraries (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii, etc.)
- Server infrastructure experience (deployments, Apache, nginx, AWS, Docker)
- Understanding of algorithm efficiency and technical debts