Position Type - Full Time
As Project Manager, you will oversee and manage the day-to-day project operations, logistics, timelines and delivery for various digital and strategic type projects, effectively managing client and internal team relationships, expectations and workloads to ensure Venveo projects are on budget, on time and of the highest quality in overall delivery.
- Track planned resource utilization
- Assigning tasks to appropriate Venveo team members
- Develop and manage the project plan and project schedule for each project
- Work with discipline leads and project teams to execute on these schedules and plans
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working on individual project(s) based on scope of work and project goals
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements
- Follow Venveo project management methodology and project processes
- Perform QA/testing on all projects
- Track project profitability estimates on a monthly basis for recurring deliverables.
- Perform tasks with excellence to ensure Venveo retains clients and obtains client referrals.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university
- Exemplifies emotional intelligence in verbal and written response to client questions
- Successfully handles conflict resolution primarily on their own (with minimal supervisor feedback and direction)
- Capable of running key client meetings on their own
- Demonstrates proper instincts and understanding of client’s expectations and manages those accordingly
- Successfully managed multiple digital projects on time, on budget, with client satisfaction.
- Properly plan and implement kickoff meetings and workshops with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates a keen attention to detail in project documentation, team communication and writing skills
- Demonstrates an understanding of the following PM styles: Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, SCRUM and understands how to apply these to the Venveo project process
- 2+ years experience in Client Services, Account/Project Management or equivalent experience
- Above Average Knowledge of Basecamp, Dropbox, Toggl, Google Products, and other PM tools used
- Working knowledge of Design Processes and Disciplines (Responsive vs Desktop vs Logo Design vs Print Design etc)
- Proficient in general digital marketing practices and trends