Marketing Automation Manager
The Marketing Automation Manager will be part of an experienced digital marketing team and will be responsible for the design, implementation and execution of marketing campaigns for Venveo clients. This critical piece of our organization is responsible for the management and maintenance of the marketing campaign calendars.
This position requires an understanding of marketing campaign objectives; is great at managing deadlines; and is extremely detail oriented. The Marketing Automation Manager ensures consistent campaign execution to accelerate demand generation productivity. This position will work closely and collaboratively with a variety of team members to achieve the highest quality of service and success for our clients.
- Manages Marketing Automation Implementation for all clients
- Manages Marketing Automation Usage include all campaign implementation, monitoring, optimizing
- Manages CRM Integration
- Works with Strategy, Marketing, & Content teams to successfully launch lead nurture & lead gen strategies for Venveo and all clients
- Works with Strategy, Marketing, & Content teams to scope, build, and document lead gen & lead nurture strategy process
- Tests & Troubleshoots lead strategy process
- Work with Strategy, Marketing & Content teams to define campaigns
- Deploy email-marketing campaigns
- Manages automated marketing functionality, like deploying email, managing landing pages, and web forms
Key Performance Indicators for this position:
- Email Analysis and benchmarking initiatives set by Venveo for each project and/or client scope of work.
- Performance Measurements based on strategy, content and implementation set by Venveo for each project and/or client scope of work.
- Site visits through campaigns
- Reaching or exceeding projected number of new leads brought in during a campaign defined by the scope of each project and/or client scope of work
- Reaching or exceeding projected number of leads turned to sales during a campaign defined by the scope of each project and/or client scope of work
- Quality of leads sent to sales teams
- Reaching or exceeding projected number of leads in the sales funnel for clients during a campaign defined by the scope of each project and/or client scope of work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communications, preferred
- 1-3 years of experience with marketing automation system, preferred
- Good working knowledge of CRM platforms: Pardot, HubSpot and Salesforce
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Superb attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Good understanding of analytics and reporting
- Awareness of current marketing trends and technologies
- Comfortable using Agile methodology to deliver on work
- Comfortable working with various team members and clients to drive results