Junior Data Visualization Analyst
The Junior Data Visualization Analyst will be part of the Digital Analytics Team and will work with and be supported, trained and overseen (or supervised) by the Lead Digital Analyst. The ideal candidate will be able to analyze and read our client’s data, turn data into information, information into insight and insight into visualizations and reports that will help our clients grow. This is a Junior Data Visualization position. The selected candidate will be trained in all aspects required by this position.
The Junior Data Visualization Analyst must be able to:
- Read and Analyze data from our client’s reporting systems and tools.
- Create monthly web and social analytics reports.
- Create on-demand reports for clients and/or team members/project managers.
- Create in-depth reports for actionable improvements on client’s web-properties.
- Visualize data and create dashboards.
- Identify potential new directions for reporting and improve our existing reporting processes and deliverables.
This position is responsible for reporting of all our digital efforts to our clients, including:
- Monthly performance reports
- Monthly social reports
- On-demand reports for clients
- On-demand internal reports
- Automating reports and creating dashboards
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
- Google Slides and Google Sheets
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Analytics Tools
- Advertising Platforms Analytics
- Google Data Studio Dashboards
- Detail Oriented and Data Savvy person
- Located in Macedonia
- Hotjar or CrazyEgg (or any other Heatmapping Tool)
- Ability to design visually appealing charts and reports.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work independently and as part of a team, take active and sometimes creative measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service.