As Digital Strategist , you will work directly with an Account Strategist to support management of day-to-day project operations, logistics, timelines and deliverables for various client projects. As a Digital Strategist you will assist in client and internal team relationships, expectations and workloads to ensure Venveo projects are on time and of the highest quality. You will assist in needed research, scope documentation, maintaining high quality execution of projects, strategy documentation and collaboration.
- Leverage your knowledge of digital marketing tactics to streamline documentation processes and support the Lead Strategist as needed.
- Assist in developing and managing the project plan and schedule for each project.
- Follow Venveo project management methodology and processes.
- Drive quality by understanding the voice and audience of each client.
- Perform QA/testing and lead team in timely changes for quality delivery.
- Discover what it is to elevate Venveo’s work to ensure Venveo retains clients and obtains client referrals.
- Assist in documenting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each client and oversee reporting to ensure client satisfaction.
- Drive the Quarterly Strategy process for the Lead Strategist
- Perform preliminary QA for Account Strategists tasks and deliverables.
- Provide support related to public relations and influencer management tasks.
- Support research and reporting for Account Strategists.
- Proactively identify opportunities for client strategy, campaign ideas and deliver process improvements.
- Support Account Strategist to execute fully the client’s digital and field marketing programs to support new business growth including, but not limited to: email nurture programs, influencer marketing campaigns, social media (organic), and landing pages
- Helping strategize with internal teams regarding fulfillment planning and campaign optimization
- Work with creative/execution teams to develop strategic goals for campaigns
- Ensure delivery of consistent and regular post-campaign analysis, reporting, and recommendations to sales stakeholders and marketing management
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university in a related field
- Exemplifies emotional intelligence in verbal and written response to client questions
- Successfully handles conflict resolution primarily on their own (with minimal supervisor feedback and direction)
- Demonstrates proper instincts and understanding of client’s expectations and manages those accordingly
- Successfully managed multiple projects on time, on budget, with client satisfaction
- Demonstrates a keen attention to detail in project documentation, team communication and writing skills
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to understand tactics and research results
- Able to excel in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment
- High level of professionalism and responsiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management and organizational skills
- 3+ years experience in Client Services, Account/Project Management or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Project Management Software, Dropbox, Google Products, and other PM tools used
- Working knowledge of Design Processes and Disciplines (Responsive vs Desktop vs Logo Design vs Print Design etc)
- Experience in CMS systems
- Proficient in general digital marketing practices and trends