Digital Marketing & Advertising Specialist (DMAS)
As the Digital Marketing & Advertising Specialist, this position is responsible for defining, managing and executing client needs around advertising & marketing platforms, PPC, SEO, and other marketing strategies. This position is geared to self-starters who can pick up new technologies and concepts quickly, who ask smart questions, and can think holistically about client needs and asks. Broad responsibilities include consulting and executing on advertising strategies, defining and researching deliverables needed for the advertising efforts, executing and optimizing the overall advertising efforts, goal and KPIs measurement and planning, recommendations and reporting. The position will also include coordination and working with the Project Managers, Account Strategists and the Senior Digital Marketing Strategists to define and reach client’s goals as well as ensure the highest performance of their advertising efforts.
Additionally, the DMAS is responsible for close coordination of the external advertising contractors, overseeing their activities and deliverables, making sure that there is a streamlined communication between the client, Venveo and the contractors.
The DMAS will also be responsible for helping with the overall digital marketing efforts for our clients, including but not limited to SEO, MAT, CRO, Digital Analytics and others.
- Research, Define, Execute, Optimize and Report on clients advertising efforts across multiple platforms.
- Work as part of a strategic team to research and define goals and KPIs which are aligned with our client’s overall business goals.
- Perform in-depth analysis and research on the client’s targeted audience ensuring the advertising efforts will reach the desired audiences as well as client’s goals, including keywords research, audience research, placements, targeting research, etc.
- Work closely with the Project Management, Account Strategy and Digital Analytics teams, making sure the client’s KPIs can be correctly defined, measured, achieved and reported.
- Consult directly with clients to understand their holistic needs in the digital marketing and advertising space.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to foster data-driven strategy and execution.
- Propose, manage, and execute A/B tests and personalization strategies.
- Keep pace with industry changes, technologies, and strategies.
- Dedicate time to identifying holes in best practices, other one-off projects to make improvements for Venveo.
- Participate in the overall digital marketing efforts for our clients, including but not limited to SEO, MAT, CRO, Digital Analytics and others.
- Other responsibilities related to …..
- Extensive hands-on experience with PPC platforms such as Google Ads, Google Display Network and Social Media ad platforms.
- Hands-on experience with targeting research tools such as SemRush (similar), Google Ads Audiences, and Facebook Audiences research tools.
- Experience defining goals and KPIs.
- Experience defining and managing advertising budgets.
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Has worked with reporting and dashboarding platforms such as Google Sheets, Slides, Data Studio, Google Analytics, or others.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage advertising needs across a portfolio of clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills including: problem solving, decision making, influencing, and change management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to confidently present to client stakeholders.
- Experience with SEM concepts, strategies, and frameworks from conception and research to execution including work with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other advertising platforms.
- 3 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing and Advertising position.