Agency Content Marketing Manager
The Agency Content Marketing Manager, reports to Venveo’s CEO. This position will be responsible for the strategic planning, development, execution, and growth of Venveo’s digital marketing initiatives. Working closely with operations and sales, the Agency Content Marketing Manager will help ensure a holistic and cohesive brand messaging strategy through multiple online channels, including Venveo’s website, email list, social media, podcast and online advertising.
The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of current and upcoming digital marketing tools to help us best create, evaluate, launch and optimize our digital initiatives. It will be crucial to have strong digital marketing skills across the board — from content to SEO to PPC to social media — to ensure you’re able to produce and manage a top-performing digital marketing strategy for our agency.
- Be the key driver of and oversee the proper execution for all Venveo brand marketing.
- Deliver industry-leading marketing content and initiatives to position Venveo as a thought-leader within the building materials industry
- Create an annual digital marketing content calendar to include a variety of content creation, promotion, strategic speaking engagements, social media strategies and lead nurture campaigns
- Create a content promotion strategy, including creating social media calendars, engagement/comment responses, building a following, etc.
- Create a plan to monetize content initiatives
- Bring in MQLs through marketing efforts that sales team can nurture
- Create lead nurture strategies, ad campaign recommendations, etc.
- Monitor SEO and keyword ranking and partnering with SEO team to improve efforts as needed
- Create and distribute monthly newsletter
- Hire, train and support the Venveo digital marketing team
- Meet regularly with leadership, operations, design and sales staff to ensure a complete understanding of upcoming service offerings and opportunities
- Evaluate digital marketing metrics, ensure KPIs are met to achieve success, and identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Ensure cohesive branding and messaging through all digital marketing channels including web, content marketing, podcast, social media, and online advertising
- Set annual marketing budget and provide regular financial updates
- Attend regular virtual and in-person training and networking events to ensure an ongoing understanding of how digital marketing trends are growing and changing
- Minimum of 3- years B2B digital marketing experience
- Experience setting and evaluating digital marketing metrics for success
- Proficient in HubSpot Marketing Software
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Proven track record for creating marketing strategies that deliver high quality MQLs
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred experience in a related field like architecture, construction, building materials manufacturing or building science and engineering consulting will be considered a definite asset
This is a full-time position Blacksburg, Virginia. Candidates requesting remote work will be considered, but may be required to travel to Blacksburg, VA quarterly.